This article describes how to view past invoices in the Cloud Office Control Panel.
- Applies to: Administrator
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time needed: Approximately 5 minutes
- Tools required: Control Panel billing permissions
For more information on prerequisite terminology, see Cloud Office support terminology.
To view past invoices for your Cloud Office account, log in to the
Cloud Office Control Panel and perform the following
In the top right-hand corner of the page, click your admin ID name or account number and select Billing from the drop-down menu.
On the Billing tab, click Invoices.
A list of invoices displays the amount of each invoice and a brief description.
Click an invoice number to view a detailed invoice.
- To print the invoice, click Print Invoice in the top right-hand corner of the invoice window.
- To export the invoice as a comma-separated-values (CSV) file, click Export CSV and then save the file to your computer.
Use the Feedback tab to make any comments or ask questions. You can also start a conversation with us.
Updated 4 months ago