Account switching allows you to switch between Rackspace accounts. The Remember Me option
displays up to five remembered users appear on the User menu, making account switching for
Dedicated and Managed Hosting services seamless and easy. However, you might need to add or delete users
to be more efficient.
The following sections describe how to add and delete users from an account.
- Login to the Rackspace portal.
- Select the Remember Me checkbox to add the user profile to the User menu.
- Click Log out on the User menu.
- Navigate to the Rackspace portal.
- Click Edit under the Pick a Login box.
- Click the delete icon beside the user you want to delete.
- Select Done to save your changes.
Important: Standard security policies still apply, and the system
may occasionally prompt you for a password.
Updated 4 months ago