The Rackspace Support network provides how-to articles, code samples, security best practices, and hundreds of tips for getting the most out of your Cloud Databases.
The following documentation and binding are available for Cloud Databases:
- API Developer Guide
- Getting Started Guide
- Release notes
- Fog Binding (replaces Ruby Binding, which is now deprecated)
The following popular how-to articles are available for Cloud Databases:
- Rackspace Cloud Databases FAQ
- Public and private access for Cloud Databases
- Connect to a Cloud Databases instance
- Import data into Cloud Databases
- Managing users for Cloud Databases
- Cloud Databases instance parameters
Trove is designed to run entirely on OpenStack. It enables users to use the features of a relational database without the burden of handling complex administrative tasks. With Trove, cloud users and database administrators can provision and manage multiple database instances as needed. The service currently focuses on providing resource isolation at high performance while automating complex administrative tasks including deployment, configuration, patching, backups, restores, and monitoring.
To learn more about Trove, see the following resources:
Updated 25 days ago