Delete a user from the Rackspace Customer Portal when the user no longer needs access to the environment.
Note: If you choose to inactivate a user instead of deleting them, the user will not be able to access the
Customer Portal, but they will still receive notifications.
Before you begin, ensure that you have permission to manage users in the Customer Portal. Then use the following steps to delete a user:
- Log in to the Rackspace Customer Portal.
- At the top of the page, click Account > User Management.
- Click the user that you want to delete.
- In the top right-hand corner, click the Actions > Delete User.
- Complete the template to remove user access to the Customer Portal and systems.
- Click Submit Request. The system generates a ticket that tracks the progress of the removal.
Updated 4 months ago