If your domain name is hosted with Rackspace and need to renew it, you can
perform this task in the Cloud Office Control Panel.
- Log in to the Cloud Office Control Panel.
- From the Go to section menu, select Domains.
- In the Manage section, click DNS Settings.
- Search for the domain name that you want to renew and click Renew in the
Expiration Date column.
- In the Extend registration for menu, select the number of years and click
Tip: If you need to change your billing information, click the Edit link
next to Payment Information, make any changes necessary, and click Save.
Updated 4 months ago