This article describes how to add Email Archiving to an existing Office 365 tenant.
For more information about Office 365 subscriptions, see Set Up Office 365.
- Applies to: Administrator
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time needed: Approximately 24 hours for the archive to provision after it was added
- Tools required: Office 365 tenant Administrator access, and an Office 365 tenant with Rackspace Cloud Office
For more information about prerequisite terminology, see Cloud Office support terminology.
- Log in to the Office 365 at Rackspace Control Panel.
- Go to Products -> Product Catalog
- Find the Rackspace Office 365 Archiving SKU on the list and click Add Product.
- Review the pricing and click Buy Licenses.
Note: You cannot edit the quantity because it has to be applied to all Exchange mailboxes on the tenant.
To learn how to log in to the archive, see Log in to the Archive Manager for Office 365
Updated 4 months ago