Account administrators can create a login message for users to see when they log in to their email archive
Note: Only account administrators can create a login message, and only one message is shown on the login screen at a
Complete the following steps to create a login message for Archive Manager users:
2. Click Admin in the upper-right corner.
3. Click Settings.
4. Click Login Messages.
5. On the right side of the window, click New Message.
6. Enter the body of the message in the blank box next
7. Click the calendar icon next to Starts on and select a start
Note: By default, dates are formatted in military time. You can modify the date format.
8. Click the calendar icon next to Expires On and select an end
9. Click Create.
Updated 4 months ago