This article describes how to export a copy of your email address data from
Microsoft® Outlook® 2016 for macOS®.
If you need to export or import email address data from a different Outlook
Export and Import email address data using Outlook
for a list of all version articles.
- Applies to: User
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time needed: Dependent on the amount of data to import
- Tools required: Access to the Outlook account into which you want to import
For more information about prerequisite terminology, see
Cloud Office support terminology.
- In Outlook 2016, click File > Import from the navigation bar.
- In the What do you want to import? dialog box, select
Outlook for Mac archive file(.olm) if you exported from Outlook for Mac
the file you want to import, and then click Continue.
- Browse for the file that you want to import into Outlook.
- In the Your data has been imported dialog box, click Finish.
You have imported a copy of your email address data into Outlook 2016 for Mac.
This process can take from minutes to hours to complete depending on the file size you
want to import.
Updated 4 months ago