Rackspace Technology Advanced Monitoring and Resolution (AMR) provides real-time monitoring and alerting for your cloud environment. An expert team of operations engineers monitors and responds to any alerts in your environment. Rackspace Technology has the breadth of knowledge required to operate the most complex cloud deployments on a global scale. Combined with the Rackspace Elastic Engineering service, you’ll gain the peace of mind that comes with having an environment that’s cared for by a team of cloud-certified operations engineers that help drive continuous innovation.
The AMR service includes the following features:
- Opinionated deployment of cloud services monitoring using known best practices
- 24x7x365 monitoring coverage backed by cloud experts
- Improved resolution timelines by leveraging Rackspace Technology automation
- Guidance for a default list of alerts and thresholds, which can be customized to meet your needs
- Ongoing support to adjust monitoring as your environment grows
For more information about the Rackspace Engineering service, see the product page.
For information about subscribing to the AMR service, contact the Rackspace Sales team.
This guide contains the following sections:
Updated 3 months ago