Cloud Orchestration automates the creation of application environments on the Rackspace Cloud so you don’t have to perform a lengthy setup and installation process. You can select an application or framework then provide application configuration parameters. Cloud Orchestration handles the rest. It will build required cloud resources, install all necessary software, and configure the software according to Rackspace best practices. Once the deployment is complete, you will have a fully-functioning application or framework ready for you to push code or content to.
Setting Up Rackspace Cloud Orchestration
- Quick set up with Cloud Orchestration
- Cloud Orchestration FAQ
- Available templates for Cloud Orchestration
Using Cloud Orchestration
- Add another WordPress site to an existing Cloud Orchestration stack
- Building Cloud Orchestration templates
- Deploy WordPress packages by using Rackspace Cloud Orchestration
- Use Swift signal resources to determine status for Cloud Orchestration user data scripts
Experience what Rackspace has to offer.
©2020 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License