Store it on Cloud Files, serve it fast on Akamai’s CDN. Cloud Files, powered by OpenStack®, provides an easy to use online storage for files and media which can be delivered globally at blazing speeds over Akamai’s content delivery network (CDN). Whether your storage needs are modest - or monumental - you enjoy built-in redundancy and an easy-to-use control panel, for a Fanatical Experience™ from day one.
Cloud Files basics
- Cloud Files and CDN
- Key Concepts of Cloud Files
- Why Should I Use Cloud Files?
- Best practices for using Cloud Files
- Using CNAMEs with Cloud Files containers
- Cloud Files delete and purge requests
- Getting started with Cloud Files streaming
- Set up a static website with Cloud Files
- Back up data with Cloud Files
- Secure Cloud Files and CDN