Log in to the Archive Manager for Office 365
Last updated on: 2019-11-11
Authored by: Brittany Gonzales
- Applies to: Administrator
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time needed: Approximately 5 minutes
- Tools required: Office 365 tenant Administrator access
For more information on prerequisite terminology, see Cloud Office support terminology.
Log in to the Archive Manager
You can log in to the Email Archive Manager directly from your domain-specific URL (for example,
Alternatively, you can log in through the Office 365 at Rackspace Control Panel by using the following steps:
- Log in to the Office 365 at Rackspace Control Panel.
- Go to Products -> Purchased Products.
- Find the Rackspace Office 365 Archiving tile and click Manage Archive.