The Domain Name System (DNS) is essentially the phonebook for the Internet. It manages the relationships between IP addresses (the phone numbers) and domains (individuals and corporations). All domains and their components, such as mail servers, use DNS to resolve to the appropriate locations.
For Cloud DNS, we have made available a public ReST API to interact with our DNS infrastructure programmatically. This significantly helps you automate and simplify your domain management.
Introduction to Cloud DNS
- Rackspace Cloud DNS - Overview
- Rackspace Cloud DNS - Available features
- Rackspace Cloud DNS - Technical details
- Rackspace Cloud DNS - API example
- Rackspace Cloud DNS - Additional resources
- Cloud DNS FAQ
- Choosing DNS record types
- Modify your hosts file
Create DNS records
- Create DNS records with Cloud DNS
- Create a DKIM TXT record
- Create a reverse DNS record
- Create an SPF TXT record
Experience what Rackspace has to offer.
©2020 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License