The Rackspace Content Delivery Network (CDN) allows you to improve your user experiences and reduce load on your servers by moving your content closer to your users. This Getting Started guide shows you how to get up and running quickly.
Introduction to Rackspace CDN
- Rackspace CDN overview
- Features of Rackspace CDN
- Uses of Rackspace CDN
- Limits of Rackspace CDN
- Differences between Rackspace CDN and Cloud Files
- Rackspace CDN terminology
Create a CDN Service
- Create a Rackspace CDN service
- Add domains
- Work with origins and origin rules
- Create and manage caching rules
- Create and manage restrictions
Manage a CDN service
Delete a Rackspace CDN Service
Experience what Rackspace has to offer.
©2020 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License