What’s new in 1.5.0#
The 1.5.0 release of Rackspace KaaS includes the following updates:
- Added support for Red Hat OpenStack Platform 13 (OSP 13).
- Rackspace KaaS can now run in RPCR environments that use OSP 13.
- Added ExternalDNS support.
- ExternalDNS allows Kubernetes resources to be discoverable by public DNS servers.
- Added integration with external authentication providers.
- Groups created in external authentication systems, such as Microsoft® Active Directory™, can be mapped to Kubernetes roles through OpenStack Identity service (keystone) roles.
- Added support for Grafana email alerting.
- Grafana can now use an SMTP server deployed by the Kubernetes Installer to support email notification.
- Upgraded the Kubernetes version to 1.10.11.
- The version of Kubernetes has been updated to 1.10.11.
- Fixed the Clair scanning issue.
- Fixed the issue with an error in the Harbor web UI that appeared while browsing a repository image.