What's new in 1.4.0#
The 1.4.0 release of Rackspace KaaS includes the following updates:
- Kubernetes namespace and role management in the KaaS Control Panel.
- Added the ability to perform the create, read, update, and delete (CRUD) operations with Kubernetes namespaces and roles from the KaaS Control Panel.
- Simplified the cluster domain name format.
- Changed the format of the Kubernetes cluster domain name generation for
managed services. For example, if previously Kibana was available at
kubernetes-<slug>.<slug>.mk8s.systems/kibana, it is now served at
kibana.<slug>.mk8s.systems. This change applies to all managed services.
- Added support for Heptio Ark.
- Heptio Ark provides disaster recovery for Kubernetes cluster resources. The utility enables cluster administrators to create volume snapshots, back up and restore Kubernetes applications, as well as replicate environments for testing or development purposes.
- Added support for RPCO Queens.
- This version of KaaS is compatible with RPCO v17.1.