Plesk: Manage email accounts
Last updated on: 2021-02-12
Authored by: Robert Kane
Plesk includes an email service that you can set up on a per-domain-name basis. This allows customers to create email accounts for their domain names through the Plesk web interface. The email service also includes a webmail feature, and Courier or Dovecot provide IMAP and POP3.
- A dedicated server or virtual machine running Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® or CentOS®
- Plesk Obsidian or later
Perform the following steps to modify your email service:
- Log in to Plesk. See Plesk: Introduction for these steps.
- Navigate to Domains listed on the left-hand panel.
- Select a domain.
- Click Mail Accounts.
- Select an account to modify.
- This section allows you to adjust the user name, password, and mailbox size.