Use the following steps to set up an ADFS-relying party trust with Rackspace.
- Click Add Relying Party Trust in your ADFS Management Console.
2. Import the Rackspace metadata by using https://login.rackspace.com/federate/sp.xml or by downloading the https://login.rackspace.com/federate/sp.xml metadata file locally and then uploading it in ADFS.
3. After you have created the Rackspace-relying party trust, edit the claim rules for that trust.
4. Create an Issuance Transform Rules claim rule for email, and use the User-Principle-Name as an outgoing claim type.
- Create outgoing claim of type Name ID.