This article describes how to recover a deleted Exchange mailbox in the Cloud Office Control Panel.
- Applies to: Administrator
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time needed: At least 24 hours for the deleted Microsoft Exchange mailbox to recreate
- Tools required: Cloud Office Control Panel access
For more information about prerequisite terminology, see Cloud Office support terminology.
Warning: A mailbox can only be recovered within 14 days of its deletion.
- Log in to the Cloud Office Control Panel using your Rackspace Cloud Office admin ID and password.
- In the Microsoft Exchange section, click Mailboxes.
- If you have multiple domains, select the domain that contains the mailbox that you want to recover.
- Create a mailbox with the same username as the mailbox that was deleted. For instructions on how to create a mailbox, see Add Microsoft Exchange mailbox.
- Allow 24 hours for the mailbox to recreate. After the recreation process completes, contact support to reconnect the mailbox.
Updated 4 months ago