Use the following information to learn how to authenticate, send API requests, and complete basic operations by using the Identity API.
- Get your credentials
- Send API requests to Identity
- Authenticate to the Rackspace Cloud
- Identity concepts
- Manage authentication tokens
- Configure multi-factor authentication
To start using the API and run the examples in this section, you need the following items:
- Rackspace Cloud account. If you don’t have an account, sign up for one.
- Command line tool or browser client for communicating with the API service.
Updated 4 months ago