View invoice history in the Cloud Office Control Panel
Last updated on: 2018-02-20
Authored by: William Loy
This article describes how to view past invoices in the Cloud Office Control Panel.
- Applies to: Administrator
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time needed: Approximately 5 minutes
- Tools required: Control Panel billing permissions
For more information on prerequisite terminology, see Cloud Office support terminology.
View past invoices
To view past invoices for your Cloud Office account, log in to the Cloud Office Control Panel and perform the following steps:
In the top right-hand corner of the page, click your admin ID name or account number and select Billing & Payments from the drop-down menu.
On the Billing & Payments tab, click Invoices.
A list of invoices displays with the amount of each invoice and a brief description.
Click an invoice number to view a detailed invoice.
- To print the invoice, click Print Invoice in the top right-hand corner of the invoice window.
- To export the invoice as a comma-separated-values (CSV) file, click Export CSV, and then save the file to your computer.
Experience what Rackspace has to offer.
©2020 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License