Manually configure Windows Phone devices for email hosted on Exchange 2010
Last updated on: 2020-11-24
Authored by: Mawutor Amesawu
Use the following steps to configure Microsoft Exchange® ActiveSync on a Windows® phone:
- Locate the Settings options within the application menu.
- Click email + accounts.
- Click Add an Account.
- Click advanced setup.
- Enter your full email address and password for your account and click sign in.
- Click Exchange ActiveSync.
- Ensure your email address is correct, leave the Domain field blank, and
enter the following address for Server: connect.emailsrvr.com.
- Click sign in. After you connect, a new icon displays in your
Settings menu with the name of your new email account.
©2020 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
See license specifics and DISCLAIMER