Rackspace Kubernetes-as-a-Service (KaaS) enables IT operators to run multiple Kubernetes clusters on top of a new or existing Rackspace Private Cloud powered by OpenStack (RPCO) environment. This documentation is intended for IT operators who use Kubernetes as a part of their cloud solution. This documentation describes specifics of Rackspace KaaS deployed on RPCO.
For information about how to use Kubernetes, see Kubernetes documentation.
- Configure your environment
- Configure Kubernetes users
- Example of basic operations
- Set up your cluster to use a private Docker image registry
- Managed DNS records for Kubernetes services
- Logging and monitoring
- Platform security
- List of URLs for deployment
- Document history and additional information