Salesforce certifications infographic
In the age of customer experience, businesses now rely on their customer relationship management (CRM) systems more than ever, and certifications are crucial.
As the world leader in CRM software, Salesforce knows the value of a well-trained team that understands the importance of customer data. That’s why there are 25 certifications available to nurture Salesforce talent. Salesforce designed each course, divided into its own certification track, to meet the growing demand for technical skills.
When it comes to showing off your technical abilities, a Salesforce certification packs a punch. Whether you’re an application architect in the making or you’re a business leader hoping to train a team of cloud consultants, Salesforce certifications help you develop and differentiate yourself in the market. With over 100 learning resources and hours of education to explore, you can make sure that you’re all set to get certified.
As a full-service Salesforce Platinum Consulting Partner with a grand total of 506 certifications to date, Rackspace knows plenty about Salesforce certifications. We can help you choose the best paths for your team based on our extensive Salesforce experience.
Check out the following infographic for our guide to developing your knowledge and empowering your teams through the Salesforce resources:
Optimize your environment with expert administration, management, and configuration
- eCommerce and Digital Experience platforms
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Business Intelligence
- Salesforce Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Email Hosting and Productivity
- Unbiased expertise: We simplify and guide your modernization journey, focusing on the capabilities that deliver immediate value.
- Fanatical Experience™: We combine a Process first. Technology second.® approach with dedicated technical support to provide comprehensive solutions.
- Unrivaled portfolio: We apply extensive cloud experience to help you choose and deploy the right technology on the right cloud.
- Agile delivery: We meet you where you are in your journey and align our success with yours.
Visit www.rackspace.com and click Sales Chat to get started.