Now available: Sitecore v9.3
Rackspace now offers Sitecore® version 9.3, which includes several enhancements.
Our Sitecore Managed Cloud Premium complete solution offering includes the
following default elements:
- Azure® infrastructure
- Fanatical Azure Support
- Rackspace’s Application services (RAS) Digital Experience Application Operations
The following products and services are available as add-ons:
- RMS PDR
- and others
Enhancements in Sitecore v9.3
The enhancements in Sitecore v9.3 include the following items:
- Improved performance of the reference data service.
- Updated forms functionality.
- Improved performance of the session state providers by optimizing the amount of data
saved to the session state.
- Improved performance of the web tracker by saving expired sessions to xConnect in
- Implemented some GDPR improvements to support the right to be forgotten.
- Added Expand options for devices.
- Updated the Collection database schema to store a shard key value.
- Refreshed the HTML templates and improved the template manager experience.
- Fixed various bugs.
We hope you take advantage of the new and improved Sitecore Managed Cloud Premium offering.
Use the Feedback tab to make any comments or ask questions.
Optimize your environment with expert administration, management, and configuration
Rackspace’s Application services
(RAS) experts provide the following professional
managed services across
a broad portfolio of applications:
- Unbiased expertise: We simplify and guide your modernization journey,
focusing on the capabilities that deliver immediate value.
- Fanatical Experience™: We combine a Process first. Technology second.®
approach with dedicated technical support to provide comprehensive solutions.
- Unrivaled portfolio: We apply extensive cloud experience to help you
choose and deploy the right technology on the right cloud.
- Agile delivery: We meet you where you are in your journey and align
our success with yours.
Chat now to get started.