Armor Anywhere cloud security platform from Rackspace
Rackspace offers the Armor Anywhere cloud security platform to help secure workloads across multiple environments, including Amazon® Web Services (AWS), Microsoft® Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), and Rackspace environments.
Armor Anywhere is a cloud security platform that delivers threat detection and response capabilities. It also delivers compliance for applications and data across all major private and hyperscale public clouds. Because Rackspace manages your cybersecurity with Armor Anywhere, defending against attacks and detecting threats, you are free to focus your time, effort, and valuable resources on the other technical aspects of your environment, infrastructure, and systems.
Armor Anywhere provides the following benefits:
- Offers cost-effective security protection, purpose-built for the cloud
- Provides agent-based deployment with no need for additional appliances, including easy DevOps integration
- Analyzes and correlates millions of events and log data to detect threats in your environment
- Offers visibility and reporting for audit-ready compliance
- Simplifies the collection of logs from multiple sources
Agent-based security capabilities include the following elements:
- Intrusion detection (host-based)
- Antivirus (AV) and malware protection
- File integrity monitoring (FIM)
- Vulnerability scanning
- Log management and retention (13 months)
- Ability to monitor events from cloud-native tools and other network and security sources
Armor Anywhere offers protection for a variety of infrastructure levels. Perhaps you have ten or fewer servers and want a comprehensive security solution. Maybe you have dozens or hundreds of servers and need a comprehensive security solution. In this case, you might need a solution that can monitor security events from a variety of sources (including cloud-native sources) while scaling without the need for additional purchases of networking appliances. Either way, Armor Anywhere meets your needs.
With Armor Anywhere, you can do the following:
- Avoid hidden costs because you don't need to purchase network appliances.
- Include and integrate telemetry from additional cloud-native sources to produce an increased security outcome with minimal overhead.
- Have Rackspace manage events and alerts to drive better outcomes around security and business requirements.
- Add or subtract tools based on your needs to take advantage of technological innovation and future mix-and-match capabilities.
Visit www.rackspace.com and click Sales Chat to get started.
Use the Feedback tab to make any comments or ask questions.